Today’s Passage: Psalm 91:9-16 Key Verses: Psalm 91:9-12 If you say, “The LORD is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you […]
Your mission on this earth is molded by the searing crucible and hard anvil of life experiences. God uses that heat and those heavy blows to skim the dross and trim the rough edges . . . to make you an instrument of His salvation. Today, Ron Moore illustrates that process through the life of […]
Shield of Faith: he protected us yesterday, he’s going to protect us today. Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Today’s Passage: Psalm 91:1-8 Key Verses: Psalm 91:1-2 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.” There is a direct connection between where we live and how […]
John the Baptist said: “After me comes the one more powerful than I, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie.” How astonishing then, that that “powerful-One” would humble Himself and stoop down to wash His disciples feet. Today, Ron Moore shares how you can follow in His foot-washing […]
- Our Refuge and Dwelling | Psalm 91:9-16 August 1, 2014
- My Life: Reviewing God’s Faithfulness | August 1, 2014 Broadcast August 1, 2014
- Men’s Issues: The Full Armor of God — Part 2 July 31, 2014
- The Shadow of the Almighty | Psalm 91:1-8 July 31, 2014
- Welcome to a Life of Greatness | July 31, 2014 Broadcast July 31, 2014
all Biblical Manhood children Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
- Stephen Lee says: WOW!!!! :) Me and my wife really appreciates your teachings of...
- Tina A. says: Thank you for this reminder. So needed this at this point...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
Subcribe to the blog via email