Matthew 16:21-23 From that time on Jesus began to explain to his disciples that he must go to Jerusalem and suffer many things at the hands of the elders, the chief priests and the teachers of the law, and that he must be killed and on the third day be raised to life. Peter took […]
As you check the spiritual map of your life do you know the waypoints to your destination? Ron Moore lays out the milestones that lead to a successful journey. Steer toward them and be sure of God’s approval along the way.
Matthew 16:17-20 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I […]
Who’s in charge of your life? In your day-to-day decisions and your larger-than-life dreams…who captain’s the ship of you? Ron Moore begins a look at that all-important question, by setting the coordinates of your spiritual map. Heed them so that you can arrive at God’s intended destination.
2 Corinthians 7:5 For when we came into Macedonia, we had no rest, but we were harassed at every turn –conflicts on the outside, fears within. Character produces conduct. Conduct follows character. Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. Blessed are those who make […]
- Kingdom After the Cross | Matthew 16:21-23 July 1, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 2 | July 1, 2015 Broadcast July 1, 2015
- Unbreakable! | Matthew 16:17-20 June 30, 2015
- A Biblically Managed Life – Part 1 | June 30, 2015 Broadcast June 30, 2015
- Peaceful & Childlike: Upside Down | June 28, 2015 June 29, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hello, I've added you to the Daily Devotional List. Thanks!
- REV'D WILSON EKENTA says: I WILL WANT TO BE RECEIVING A DAILY DEVOTIONAL FROM...
- Ernie Westerman says: Thank you Tunch for reminding us we need to reach out...
- Ernie Westerman says: Keep running the race!
- Darren Fields says: Thank you.
Subcribe to the blog via email