Luke 1:76-79 And you, my child, will be called a prophet of the Most High; for you will go on before the Lord to prepare the way for him, to give his people the knowledge of salvation through the forgiveness of their sins, because of the tender mercy of our God, by which the rising […]
Luke 1:57-58 When it was time for Elizabeth to have her baby, she gave birth to a son. Her neighbors and relatives heard that the Lord had shown her great mercy, and they shared her joy. When the angel Gabriel speaks, you listen. After all, Gabriel’s usual position is standing in the very presence of […]
Luke 1:11-15 Then an angel of the Lord appeared to him, standing at the right side of the altar of incense. When Zechariah saw him, he was startled and was gripped with fear. But the angel said to him: “Do not be afraid, Zechariah; your prayer has been heard. Your wife Elizabeth will bear you […]
Like a downhill skier in the winter Olympics the Christian often teeters between a winning run to the finish line and crashing into a snow bank. We’re constantly balancing between the liberty of the Gospel and the constraints of a holy life. In this half-hour Ron Moore shares how we must avoid the extremes that […]
Give us this day our daily bread – what does that mean to you? Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
all always Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sherry says: This is the best program that I have heard on abortion,...
- Raquel says: Awesome broadcast. Thank you. Be blessed
- Nola Marrs says: I heard your message this morning and was very moved by...
- Pat DaShiell says: Your message 'The King's Presence', really hit me in the...
- #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focu… | Bott Radio Network says: […] #Advent starts next week. Keep your Christmas focused on Jesus...
Subcribe to the blog via email