Today’s Passage: Psalm 52 Key Verses: Psalm 52:6-8 For the director of music. A maskil of David. When Doeg the Edomite had gone to Saul and told him: “David has gone to the house of Ahimelek. The righteous will see and fear; they will laugh at you, saying, “Here now is the man who did […]
So…we want our children to grow up with the virtue of respect embedded in their hearts. How do we make that happen? How do we plow the ground for respect to grow? How do we mentor, model, and monitor respect? My friend, Dr. Robert Freado, has served as a teacher, coach, and principal at all […]
Today’s Passage: Psalm 51:13-19 Key Verses: Psalm 51:16-17 You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; you do not take pleasure in burnt offerings. My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise. Psalm 51 is David’s prayer for forgiveness after his great […]
John 19:36-37 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken,” and, as another scripture says, “They will look on the one they have pierced.” John 20:1-9 Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to […]
all Biblical Manhood children Christ devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person relationship Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Love the conversation and teaching of Ron and Tunch. These...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Linda James~~Your pictures are priceless! Just beautiful! Thank you...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Wonderful pictures. Great captions to explain the pics. Thank...
- Bernadette (Bernie) Tumicki says: Thank you for this journey for those of us at "home."...
- Kay McKim says: I have been enjoying following your tour of the Holy Land...
Subcribe to the blog via email