Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:6-15 Key Verses: Psalm 109:6-9 Appoint someone evil to oppose my enemy; let an accuser stand at his right hand. When he is tried, let him be found guilty, and may his prayers condemn him. May his days be few; may another take his place of leadership. May his children be fatherless […]
The hinges of history are just as important as the doors to which they’re fastened. They allow one era to pass into another with a push from the sovereign hand of God. Today Ron Moore shares the story of a hinge-couple who connected two eras of God’s chosen nation. It’s a story that demonstrates His […]
We can easily get sucked into the world saying “seize the day.” Tunch Ilkin joins me in this discussion:
Today’s Passage: Psalm 109:1-5 Key Verses: Psalm 109:3-4 With words of hatred they surround me; they attack me without cause. In return for my friendship they accuse me, but I am a man of prayer. The Proverb says, “Reckless words pierce like a sword” (Proverbs 12:18). Ever been pierced? Ever been run through? Ever been […]
How many areas of your life are lived in the shadow lands? Those gray areas that are neither black nor white. Those moral places where your allegiance is somewhat questionable? Well, today Ron Moore shares the cautionary tale of one biblical man who lived between the black and the white…and the way it eventually shadowed […]
- Righteous Zeal | Psalm 109:6-15 September 19, 2014
- Passing the Promises | September 19, 2014 Broadcast September 19, 2014
- King Hezekiah Part 2: Engaging in the Battle September 18, 2014
- Retreat to Pray | Psalm 109:1-5 September 18, 2014
- The “Somewhat” Christian | September 18, 2014 Broadcast September 18, 2014
all Biblical Manhood broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal Faith Family Under Attack fear follow Glory God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Sue Berringer says: Hi Clint, thanks for your interest! Unfortunately we do not have...
- Clint says: I love your message "An Active Disciple Maker, Part 2" I...
- Linda says: I got an aha moment from God. He showed me my...
- Livvy says: Can I receive daily readings online? Can they come to me...
- Stephanie Parker says: I'm new. This is awsome
Subcribe to the blog via email