John 20:24-29 Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand […]
Does the “toss-off” phrase “Praise the Lord” truly reflect a thankful heart or must there be more? What does authentic giving-of-thanks look like and what difference will it make in your spirit and your world? That’s Ron Moore’s focus in this half-hour. At its end may you be truly thankful.
Matthew 28:10 Then Jesus said to them, “Do not be afraid. Go and tell my brothers to go to Galilee; there they will see me.” Eleven men sat in a darkened room. Amidst the darkness was a mixture of hopelessness and confusion. All their dreams and hopes were bound in grave cloths, lying cold and […]
What are the components of thanksgiving in which God delights? What are the expressions of worship that will lead you into the very presence of God, especially during difficult times? Ron Moore is coming to tell us and to offer the steps to healing praise.
John 20:1-8 Early on the first day of the week, while it was still dark, Mary Magdalene went to the tomb and saw that the stone had been removed from the entrance. So she came running to Simon Peter and the other disciple, the one Jesus loved, and said, “They have taken the Lord out […]
Matthew 27:59-60 Joseph took the body, wrapped it in a clean linen cloth, and placed it in his own new tomb that he had cut out of the rock. He rolled a big stone in front of the entrance to the tomb and went away. This was not what they had bargained for. The One […]
- Believing Without Seeing | John 20:24-29 November 24, 2015
- Thanksgiving: A Response of the Heart | November 24, 2015 Broadcast November 24, 2015
- He is Risen Indeed! | Matthew 28:10 November 23, 2015
- Giving Thanks | November 23, 2015 Broadcast November 23, 2015
- The Resurrected Lord | John 20:1-8 November 22, 2015
all always broadcast Christ daily devotional eternal fear follow God God's grace great heart him Jesus Journey Through The Gospels Journey Through the Psalms Journey Thru the Bible life Living Hope Lord love need never not One people person Ron Moore Sermon Series service sin spiritual The Bible Chapel The Journey things time trust Tunch Ilkin way What Are You Afraid Of? Word work you
- Angela Muglach says: l loved the series' very down to earth just 2...
- Sue Berringer says: Thank you Helen!
- Helen Valdez says: Thank you for the message I am a Calvary Aurora...
- cathydugan says: GOD bless you for your faithfulness to the WORD we need...
- Brandon Browning says: The world needs more warning messages. I think that this...
Subcribe to the blog via email